You are visiting the website www.gigapipe.com (hereinafter the Website or the Site), operated by QXIP BV, a company registered in the Netherlands under company number 61018635 whose registered office is at Hugo Floris Ruysstraat 1, 1063KD Amsterdam.
Gigapipe is a polyglot Cloud Observability platform. We care about keeping your data entrusted to us safe and being transparent. We are open to any comments or questions at email@example.com.
By virtue of the provisions of the applicable legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights, HEPvest Holding BV and QXIP BV do not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Website, the Services or the Contents thereof.
The reproduction and temporary storage of the contents of the Website is permitted as long as it is strictly necessary for the use and visualization of the Website from a personal computer.
Key Terms and Definitions
- Company when mentioning “company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” this means QXIP BV.
- Service meaning the services provided by the Company as described in the terms and on the website.
- Platform meaning the Website www.gigapipe.com.
- User anyone who uses the platform or has created an account.
- Cookies files or archives that are downloaded to the User’s device to create a faster and easier interaction between User and Site.
- Warranties what is guaranteed and what repairs or remediations will be performed to ensure the promised quality of the service or good, failing these conditions.
- Arbitration an alternative dispute resolution, where there is a settling of the differences between parties by a person or persons chosen or agreed to by them.
- GDPR General Data Protection Regulation
We may collect and use personal data when we do business with you or when you do business with third-parties that use our services. This policy applies to Company’s services and other collaborators that work with us may be subject to their own Privacy Policies.
Collection of Information
The owner of the Website undertakes to treat the user’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the matter. Specifically, it undertakes to apply the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Company may collect various types of information, in the form of:
- Voluntarily provided info, such as;
- Email address
- Other information we may collect for your account log-in credentials.
- Information automatically collected; We may collect what is known as “non-personal” data, such as;
- Log files
- Server log
- Third party tracking technologies
- IP addresses
- Type of device you are using to access the Site
Using, Sharing and Storing your Personal Information
Usage of Information
We use the information you provide us for different purposes; some of them are:
- Carry through user analytics and use it to improve or build our Site.
- Provide customer support and communicate to you things we believe might be of your interest
- Send notifications
- Complying with the law, in such scenarios as fraud prevention.
Sharing the Information
Except in the cases stated below, we will not disclose or share your personal information to any third parties, unless required by law or necessary to provide our services; We can disclose your personal information when it is in good faith believed by us it is necessary to:
- Help in the investigation of current judicial procedures or there is a court order.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request or pursuant to a demand under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other intellectual property laws.
- When there is consent given by you to share such information.
We will not sell your personal or non-personal data.
We may share non-personal data with companies that perform analytics so they help us better understand our users and how they interact with our platform.
Storage of Information
We are using general industry standards to ensure your information is secure, and we seek to protect it as much as we can. However, we can’t warrant or guarantee the security of any information shared online.
Client data is stored on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud (GCP), with clients having the option to choose the region where storage is located. Company does not have access.